Chamber Ministry Business Alliance
Welcome to the homepage for the Chamber Ministry Business Alliance (CMBA), and organization created by the Central Florida Christian Chamber to help realize the mission to build business, build community and build the Kingdom. CMBA is made up of non-profit organizations that are members of the Christian Chamber.
The members of CMBA meet on the fourth Tuesday of each month at various member locations throughout Central Florida. At these meetings, organizations are encouraged to collaborate, share resources, mentor and uplift each other. Keynote speakers share expert information to help in all aspects of organizational growth. In addition, leaders in the for-profit community are invited to introduce and offer creative funding and cause-related marketing strategies designed to help non-profit organizations tap into consumer rather than donation dollars.
To see our communities become the healthiest, most vibrant in the world!
Uniting Ministries and Businesses to Build, Equip and Serve Together.
1. COMMUNITY - developing relationships
2. DIVERSITY - finding significance in our differences
3. STRATEGIC - intentionality of purpose and plan
4. EDUCATION - empowerment through awareness and development
5. SUPPORT - enriching one another for greater effectiveness
6. SERVICE - working together for maximum impact
7. CELEBRATION - encouraging achievement